Wyler/Kranenburg at the border transition of Stream by Nijmegen
0049 2826 802117
Our B & B is located in the village of Wyler which is just over the Dutch border in Germany and close to Nijmegen. The village lies in a protected conservation area, een Landschaftsschutzgebiet. It is ideally located to explore the nearby nature parks of the Duivelsberg , Duffelward, the Gelderse Poort, the Ooypolder and the forests around Beek/Ubbergen, Berg en Dal, Groesbeek and the Reichswald area
- All rooms are on the first floor.
- There is a self contained studio with balcony and separate external entrance for 2 to 4 people (double bed plus sofa bed option). There is a private bathroom, a kitchenette, satellite TV and wireless interne connection.
- Double room with 2 person bed.
- Double room with 2 single beds.
- There is a shared communal room with use of mini bar, TV and coffeemaker.
- The shower and toilet are located on the same floor.
- No smoking and no pets allowed.
- If you want to visit with family and friends, and you are a group of 6 people, then it is possible for two 2 persons to sleep in the communal room.